Life without Windows or OS X

GNU/Linux is quite possibly the most important free software achievement since the original Space War, or, more recently, Emacs. It has developed into an operating system for business, education, and personal productivity. GNU/Linux is no longer only for UNIX wizards who sit for hours in front of a glowing console. Are you thinking about switching to Linux and want to learn how to use it? Have you been using GNU/Linux for some time and want to learn even more? This is the place for you.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

From:Chisel Point for Deeper Penetration

T.G.I.F?

"There are somethings I can't report

The memory of his last retort

But it was so much easier

When I was cruel"

When I Was Cruel No.2

-Elvis Costello

More here...........


A cool post I came across. I wish Google well as they protect our right to speak our mind and share our thouhts with others.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Aw, sniff, I have to admit I was a little confused when I pop on to check your blog tonight for the first time in several days, but thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home